We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree N. 196/2003 as, we provide the following information:
1. The data processed by you are based on the principle of carrying out tourist booking services through the maebabeach.it website. The data are also available to send messages of an informative and / or commercial nature.
2. The treatment will be performed using computerized methods
3. The provision of some data is mandatory, since in the absence of these it is not possible to make a tourist reservation. The lack of the conferment therefore determines the non-continuation of the contract.
4. The data will be communicated exclusively to the subjects necessary for the fulfillment of the booking contract. Data will no longer be given outside this scope. It is understood that maebabeach.it will not be responsible for the processing of data by such subjects.
5. The holder / manager of the treatment is: Bagno Maeba di Salvi Nadia & C. s.n.c. Viale Carducci 2B Spiaggia – 47042 Cesenatico.
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 that for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 Art. 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interest is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party also has the right to obtain an indication (Article 7, paragraph 2):
a) of the origin of personal data concerning him;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party also has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been made known, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. Finally, the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The holder of their treatment is Bagno Maeba di Salvi Nadia & C. s.n.c. Viale Carducci 2B Spiaggia – 47042 Cesenatico – Italia.
What are cookies?
1. Analytical and performance cookies:
Analytical and performance cookies help us to understand how our site is used and how to improve the experience of our users. These cookies do not identify your personal information, but they provide us with anonymous data, helping us to understand which sections of the site are of interest to our users and whether errors have occurred. Only those of Google Analytics belong to this category of cookies. We use feature cookies to save your settings on our website, such as the language or information previously provided.
2. Social network cookies:
Cookies of social networks, which are normally set by the social network provider, mainly allow to profile any advertising on social channels such as Facebook or Google +.